L. Brian NarvaezAssociate
Brian Narvaez is an associate with Brown & Hofmeister and has experience in both private and public practice representing Texas governmental entities. Prior to joining Brown & Hofmeister, L.L.P., Brian worked with municipalities in Texas for nearly five years.
Brian has advised clients regarding tax, estate planning, probate, and business transaction law issues. His general municipal law experience includes assisting with the Open Meetings Act and Public Information Act, municipal court prosecution, and preparing and revising contracts, easements, ordinances, and resolutions.
Areas of Practice:
- Texas Tech University School of Law, cum laude
- Doctor of Jurisprudence
- Honor: Articles Editor, Texas Tech Law Review
- The University of Texas at Austin :
- Master in Professional Accounting
- The University of Texas at Austin:
- Bachelor of Business Administration
Professional Associations and Memberships
Certified Public Accountant, Texas State Board of Public Accountancy